For Google Chrome users:
- Google Chrome does support multiple profiles. Learn how to create separate profiles in Google Chrome at http://www.labnol.org/software/create-family-profiles-in-google-chrome/4394/
- If you are an impatient Linux user who want to give Google Chrome a try, see the instruction at http://www.myscienceisbetter.info/2008/09/install-google-chrome-on-linux-using-wine.html
- If you are a brave road-warrior, you may want to download the latest copy of Google Chrome at http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/snapshots/chromium-rel-xp/?O=D
- Right click on the BACK/FORWARD button to list the recently visited pages.
- Ctrl+Shift+T (Undo closing tab)
- Alt-D (Focus on omnibox bar)
- ? <query>
- Simple calculation with "5 miles in km"
- You can detach a tab by drag it outside the window.
- You can copy the downloaded file by drag it to desktop.
>>> More tips at http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/09/google-chrome-tips.html