Dec 7, 2022

Make Some CmdLine Fun on ChatGPT

Let's make some hacking/cmdline fun on ChatGPT.

Do you know wha is the OS, how much memory and hard disk size used by ChatGPT? It is running on

  • Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 
  • with 4GB RAM 
  • and 500GB disk size  

😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮

First login to ChatGPT at https://chat.openai.com/chat with Google account.

Second, enable the terminal by paste into ChatGPT:

I want you to act as a Linux terminal. I will type commands and you will reply with what the terminal should show. I want you to only reply with the terminal output inside one unique code block, and nothing else. Do not write explanations. Do not type commands unless I instruct you to do so. When I need to tell you something in English I will do so by putting text inside curly brackets {like this}. My first command is pwd.

Next, we can continue with all cmdline that we are familiar:

  • whoami
  • w
  • uptime
  • ip route
  • ip addr show
  • free -h  
  • sudo fdisk -l /dev/sda
  • sudo su -
  • cat /etc/passwd
  • cat /etc/shadow
  • (evil) rm -rf /* &

 

lsb_release -a

free -h


fdisk -l /dev/sda


cat /etc/passwd


cat /etc/shadow

uptime


Personally, I don't think the information above is true, but it is fun to see this sometimes. 😇

 

Links: