It retrieves domain names/web sites which are located on specified ip address/hostname. It can be very useful for penetration testers during reconnaissance domain names/web sites/virtual hosts/virtual IP.
- Uses Bing search engine. Works with first 1000 records.
- Multithreaded on crawling and DNS resolution.
- Performs DNS resolution for extracted domains to eleminate cached/old records.
- Has a console interface.
- Works with Mono (under Linux), but running under Windows is more efficient.
- Requires .NET framework 3.5