- Goto Google Reader, Notes section (upper left corner).
- Drag the bookmarklet to your bookmark bar.
- Add the link to Google Chrome Search Engine (create shortcut).
To add into Note in Reader:
- Browse to any interesting article, and highlight the sentence you like.
- Either click on the bookmarklet;
- Or type the shortcut at the address bar.
- You may tag what you store in the note too.
- You can easily search your bookmark items with Google Reader.
- The bookmark service cache the post even the website is down.
- Can keep items unread.
- Easily share them (as they are treated as feeds).